„Working at legero united
means being able to
get really involved.”
Welcome to the team of shoemakers.
Truly caring, knowing, creating, leading the way. These are our corporate values at legero united. And that’s also what it’s like to work at legero united. We see ourselves as an international team of like-minded people in which every employee can contribute with his or her skills. Commitment is a top priority for us. We are committed to the most beautiful thing – making the best shoes ever.
We are committed to human interaction and to the world in which we live. Not because it’s trendy, but out of conviction. Only together can we create the environment that inspires us and spurs us on to top performance. An environment in which we are constantly growing, as a company and as personalities. You can find more exciting insights and perspectives on current topics in our blog.
- "At legero united you work on a shoe from the initial idea to the finished product. You choose the materials and get your hands on the first prototypes of the designs you created yourself. That’s really unique."Zoia Novikova, Material & collection coordinator legero
- "What makes legero united special is that people really care about what they do. Here, everything revolves around a passion for shoes. We also have a fantastic, international and diverse environment here with colleagues from very different industries and different nationalities."Robert Gregory, Materials Manager Leather
- "The atmosphere at legero united is relaxed and everyone is on first-name terms. You don't feel any hierarchy! The entire team is dedicated and focused on a common goal. The "we" is at the forefront. If you have a problem, you can talk to anyone about it and find a solution together."Margherita Caliumi, Customer Service Assistant International
- "I am a career changer and had no real contact with shoes before. Now, however, I definitely have a different view of shoes. My tip to career changers: just try it. legero united is very innovative and familiar. The culture is dialogue-oriented and you can openly exchange ideas with everyone on any topic. Everyone is welcome if you are open to new things, contribute your ideas and want to lend a hand."Adrian Nilles, Technical Engineer Last and Mould
- "The friendly atmosphere at legero united is simply great. Even when things get hectic in our fast-paced world, we always work very well together."Tatjana Adilovic, Prototyping
- "legero united stands for digital transformation, innovative strength in a dynamic environment, substantial sustainability and open and appreciative interaction with each other. All this makes the company very special."Alexander Schreiner, Head of Finance
- "legero united is a modern Austrian company with state-of-the-art workplaces and great technologies in-house. The company doesn’t assume that you can do everything perfectly right from the beginning. Instead, you get the opportunity to gain experience and learn in all areas. There is always someone there to help you. The important thing is that you’re motivated and have a love for the product."Elisabeth Anna Hausleitner, Intern
- "What I find especially nice about legero united is that you don't have to wait long to see the finished product. It fascinates me to be involved in the whole process and to be able to contribute to how a design is turned into a shoe. And in your everyday work, you see at first hand the product you’re working on."Stefan Felgitscher, Cutting
- "legero united is down-to-earth and grounded. We know what we want and have big plans. We have a warm and professional team with strong management and ambitious goals. It's great to be part of such a dynamic development. All this at a great location with a number of attractive benefits."Manuela Sobotka, Brand Manager legero
- "At legero united, you have a lot of freedom to do things your own way. Everyone is open to new ideas. The possibilities are endless. You never stand still and you learn something new every day. Innovation is, so to speak, your constant companion."Sarah Hambammer, Online & Trade Marketing Manager
- "I like the fact that I deal with different cultures every day. Whether that's in daily contact with our global partners or travelling to our production sites. Of course, you always have to consider the cultural subtleties but that's what's so exciting."Gabriel Ornik, Head of R&D legero
- "No matter what job you do at legero united, it will always be exciting. And there will always be challenges from which you can grow together."Anna Gmeiner, Social Media Manager
- "legero united is a strong company with a clear concept for its future development. I like the international ambience: we work with the whole world in one way or another. "Nenad Cakic, CAD Modeller
Exciting company, exciting opportunities.
legero united is constantly developing. That’s primarily thanks to our employees, without whom we would not be what we are today. We are curious, we are innovative, we are diverse. But above all, we are shoemakers. In our hearts and souls. In all departments. We know exactly what matters in a good shoe. And what it takes to develop and manufacture it.
For us, however, further growth also comes from further education. Continuous learning is part of the corporate culture. Just like change and further development, vacancies are first advertised internally before we look externally.
legero united in facts & figures: a dynamic development.
years of experience
More than 2,100
million pairs of shoes sold annually
Represented in 42 countries
million gross revenues in 2021
parent, 3 brands
€80 million in direct investments and in employees from 20 nations at our Austrian sites alone
locations in 9 countries
neutral company at our own sites by 2022 and comprehensively by 2030
Status Dec. 2021
Different locations, different needs
At each of our various locations we address the needs of the local teams. These include, for example, a company kindergarten and school in India, company buses in India and Romania, and an extensive fitness and health program at our headquarters. As different as the teams are, we are united by the knowledge that we can only be successful if we put our hearts into our work.
Fit employees, fit company
From jogging workouts or massages. We offer our employees many ways
to stay fit.
Flexitime and location
We give our employees flexibility in terms of time and location with flexitime models and the option of regular remote working from a home office.
At work in a flash
Good and fast accessibility by public transport or bike was important to us in the choice of location.
Structured onboarding program
With our buddy and mentoring program, we make the introduction to the company easier for new employees – it’s highly valued and excellently organised. The structured onboarding program supports the arrival process. And the nominated buddy accompanies our new team members in the first weeks as a central point of contact.
Vitamin A, not B
Fine organic tea, freshly ground quality coffee or daily vitamin shot in the form of Styrian apples are a matter of course for us.